Help Businesses Grow Online!
Designed to prepare students to work in the dynamic field of eBusiness and eCommerce. Prepares students to create, maintain, or support a strong online business and sales presence.
Online (and some classes are also available on the main campus)
The Certificate of Proficiency may be completed in just one semester full-time in the Spring or over two semesters part-time. With an additional 2 courses, students can earn a Certificate of Achievement. There is also an option to earn an Associate’s Degree in Business Management with additional courses beyond the Certificate of Achievement (See Southwestern College Catalog or a Counselor)
- Educating Customers About a Product or Service
- Managing product entries, shipping, and inventory
- Creating your own business or consultancy
- Offering Consultation about the merits and value of products or services
- Solving problems & helping people
- Answering customer inquiries and resolving complaints
- Promoting businesses through social media
- Managing paid advertising for eCommerce
- Processing orders, order management, and logistics
- Purchasing inventory domestically or internationally