ENTREPRENEURSHIP & SMALL BUSINESS
Be Your Own Boss
Small business ownership coupled with entrepreneurial skills is a time-tested way to increase your earning potential and become your own boss. This could mean launching a lucrative side-hustle, purchasing an existing business, or elevating a family business. Whichever endeavor you choose, this certificate program will provide you with skills and knowledge important to successfully owning and operating a small business of any type.
Learn More. Earn More.
Earn a certificate in one semester and start your own business.
Enroll in the following classes:
- BUS 143: eSTRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING (2 units)
- BUS 147: SUCCESSFUL SELLING TECHNIQUES (2 units)
- BUS 148: DEVELOPING AND STARTING A NEW BUSINESS (3 units)
- BUS 149: ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPERATING AND MANAGING A SMALL BUSINESS (3 units)
- LDR 152: BUSINESS INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (1 unit)
Total: 11 units
A Peek at Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Career Center Counseling Appointment
Get help choosing your classes, developing your Student Education Plan (SEP), or polishing your resume
Get the specifics
Get In Touch
Dr. Mink Stavengamstavenga@swccd.edu(619) 482-6569
Career Education Office
Corayma Gallegoscgallegos@swccd.edu(619) 421-6700 x5238