Be Your Own Boss
Small businesses have always been the backbone of America and our communities, but small business owners and entrepreneurs face unique challenges. With an education from Southwestern College, students will understand the changing business landscape and enter the business world ready to make their mark.
Learn More. Earn More.
Earn a certificate in one semester and start your own business.
Enroll in the following classes:
- BUS 143: eSTRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING (2 units)
- BUS 147: SUCCESSFUL SELLING TECHNIQUES (2 units)
- BUS 148: DEVELOPING AND STARTING A NEW BUSINESS (3 units)
- BUS 149: ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPERATING AND MANAGING A SMALL BUSINESS (3 units)
- LDR 152: BUSINESS INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (1 unit)
- CIS 151: RESEARCH USING THE INTERNET (1 unit)
Total: 12 units
A Peek at Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Career Center Counseling Appointment
Get help choosing your classes, developing your Student Education Plan (SEP), or polishing your resume
Get the specifics