Be Your Own Boss
Small business ownership coupled with entrepreneurial skills is a time-tested way to increase your earning potential and become your own boss. This could mean launching a lucrative side-hustle, purchasing an existing business, or elevating a family business. Whichever endeavor you choose, this certificate program will provide you with skills and knowledge important to successfully owning and operating a small business of any type.
Learn More. Earn More.
Earn a certificate in one semester and start your own business.
Enroll in the following classes:
- BUS 143: eSTRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANNING (2 units)
- BUS 147: SUCCESSFUL SELLING TECHNIQUES (2 units)
- BUS 148: DEVELOPING AND STARTING A NEW BUSINESS (3 units)
- BUS 149: ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPERATING AND MANAGING A SMALL BUSINESS (3 units)
- LDR 152: BUSINESS INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY (1 unit)
Total: 11 units
A Peek at Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Career Center Counseling Appointment
Get help choosing your classes, developing your Student Education Plan (SEP), or polishing your resume
Get the specifics