LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING ACADEMY
Administration of justice and criminal justice are the study of theories, concepts, statutes, laws, procedures, and methodologies governing the criminal justice system. These programs explore the historical development of criminal law, the interrelationship between criminal law and the criminal justice system, and its contemporary application in juvenile and adult crime.
Law Enforcement Training Academy - Certificate of Achievement
- Program Law Enforcement Training Academy
- Award Type Certificate of Achievement
- Major Code 02711
- Field of Study Public Safety, Law & Professional Services
- Department Administration of Justice, FS, EMT, EMTP
- School/Location Higher Education Center at Otay Mesa
- Career Education Career Ed Info
Apply to SWC Register for Classes Apply for a Degree/Certificate
Points of Interest
Open the accordion rows below to reveal more information about Law Enforcement Training Academy.