Mexican-American Studies is a unique interdisciplinary course of learning that provides an introduction to the Hispanic community within the context of the American experience. This department explores its history, culture, society, politics, religion, economics, art, and major contributions to the development of the United States. Essentially, Mexican-American studies is part of American history, nationality, and race that utilizes knowledge from the humanities, arts, and social sciences to explore issues and experiences unique to Hispanics.
Mexican-American Studies - Associate in Arts
- Program Mexican-American Studies
- Award Type Associate in Arts
- Major Code 01810
- Field of Study Education, Humanities, Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Department Social & Cultural Studies
- School/Location School of Education, Humanities, Social & Behavioral Sciences