Southwestern College

We are in the process of digitizing our local forms to provide you with faster service.  We will also provide links to important federal and state forms.

SWC Forms:

  • Information Release Form for those are desire to have their veterans information released to or discussed with a parent or guardian in their absence. 
  • Parent Letter Request for those who are taking classes at other schools. Note, if the classes are part of your major requirements you also need to submit an approved Petition of Substitution of Major Requirement with the request.

Federal Forms:

State Forms:

You can scan and submit signed forms to

Last updated: 6/3/2018 1:42:33 PM