California Work Opportunities and Responsibility to Kids

The CalWORKs Program at Southwestern College provides assistance to TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) participants.

CalWORKs Program Mission

"To empower individuals seeking quality career and technical training with supportive services towards self-sufficiency, lifelong learning and career advancement opportunities."

Requesting Textbooks, Parking Permits, and CalWORKs Forms

Get In Touch


Fabiola Beck

Employment Specialist

Yesenia Marquez

Senior Project Clerk