As a County supportive service to your Welfare-to-Work Plan, you may request required textbooks and a semester parking permit from your ETA/ECM. Make an appointment with a CalWORKs counselor to complete your Individual Training Plan (ITP). The ITP is created every semester and used to justify your supportive services.
- Your ETA/ECM needs your textbook printouts and semester ITP to process all supportive services checks. It can take up to 10 days to receive a check from the County.
- Access our Campus Bookstore's website to obtain printouts of your required books and prices. If you plan to purchase your textbooks at the National City HEC Bookstore, please note that the tax is 9%. Chula Vista campus tax is 8%.
- Course syllabus are available on the first day of class. Use your course syllabus to show proof to your ECM/ETA of any required items, materials or supplies for the class.
- Keep the original receipt of all purchased items. Your ETA/ECM may request them. Avoid any overpayments.
Cost: $20 for CalWORKs students eligible and approved for BOGFW. Students must submit the BOGFW application prior to parking permit purchase.
Cash or Check Purchase:
- There are designated computers at the main campus and Higher Education Centers (HECs). You will need your car registration.
- Login to WebAdvisor. Follow the on-line directions. Check the box, "Paying with Cash." Obtain an order number.
- Take your order number and payment to the Cashiers Office (main campus or HEC). Obtain your temporary parking permit for your dashboard.
- You will receive your official semester parking permit in the mail 5-10 working days.
- You will need your car registration and a credit card.
- Login to WebAdvisor. Follow the directions. After payment, print your temporary parking permit for your dashboard.
- You will receive the official semester parking permit in the mail within 5-10 working days
Detailed and updated information is provided during the CalWORKs counseling appointment. Please call us at 619-482-6510 for an appointment or for more information.