Southwestern College frequently receives information about scholarship opportunities of interest to community college students and provides this information as a services to students. SWC is not responsible for the application or awards process of these organizations. Please contact each provider directly for more information.
Avoid scholarship scams! Remember - you should never pay to apply for a scholarship!
Please visit Avoiding Student Aid Scams for information on how to protect yourself from scholarship and financial aid scams and identity theft.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars
- College Express
- Hispanic Fund
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- SallieMae Scholarships
- International Students Scholarships
- College Resource Network
Scholarships by State
- Visit Medical Assistant Certification to find a list of scholarships geared specifically toward medical assisting certificate and degree programs, along with a customizable database of over 14,000 general scholarships. Scholarships are, in many ways, the ideal source of aid, in that money awarded does not need to be repaid. As a prospective student, it is absolutely in your best interest to search for and apply to a number of relevant medical assistant scholarships.
- Visit Immigrants Rising for a list of undergradaute scholarships that do not require proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency.
Foundation CCC Real Estate Scholarship
- Applicants must be Real Estate education majors or, if the college does not offer a Real Estate major, Business Administration major with a concentration in Real Estate.
- Applicants must have financial need.
- Applicants must satisfactorily complete at least one three-unit college course in Real Estate with a grade of C (2.0) or higher prior to applying for the scholarship.
Visit foundationccc.org/realestate for more details and application materials. Application period: September 1 - April 30. Scholarships will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to apply as early as possible!