Welcome to the Office of Student Services.
The Office of Student Services is here to help with the following:
- Questions about student grievance and misconduct procedures
- Questions about college policies and procedures
- Formal Report of Student Misconduct (please use Online Incident Report below)
- Formal Report of Student Grievance (please use Online Incident Report below)
- Student support and basic needs assistance
- Letters to verify student enrollment status
- Common Application
- High School Dance forms
- Court Documents, including subpoenas, court orders, stay-away orders
The Office of Student Services is currently under remote operations. You can connect with us by virtual chat, phone, or e-mail as listed below.
Spring 2021 Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday
8:00am to 4:30pm
8:00am to 3:00pm
- Weekends & Holidays
We are here to support each of our student’s needs. Chat live on Cranium Café by finding an online staff member below. To learn more, visit the Virtual Welcome Center. Our student service specialists have their hours of availability listed on their profile cards. If a team member's hours are not reflective of their availability, they are likely supporting another student. We give each of our students the individual attention and time they deserve. Thank you for your patience.
Get In Touch
The Office of Student Services is here to help!