Financial Aid Status

"My Financial Aid" is a great online tool to get all the information you need on the status of your financial aid application, documents you may still need to submit, your award letter and more. You have access to your most current financial aid information, 24 hours a day.

Don't spend time in line - go online!

  • Step 1 - Login into MySWC Portal
    Go to MySWC Portal and login with your MySWC Account.
  • Step 2 - Go to MySWC
    After logging in to the MySWC Portal, look for "Self-Service Menu on MySWC" on the left side of the webpage. Scroll down to "Financial Aid," and select "My Financial Aid."
  • Step 3 - View your Financial Aid Information
    Wait a moment for the webpage to load and then get started! If the desired Academic Year is not available to display, that means you haven't submitted your FAFSA.

My Financial Aid

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
    The first section tells you your SAP status - green means satisfactory, yellow means you may need to submit documents and red means unsatisfactory. Click on the link for more information.
  • Missing Documents
    This section will let you know if there are documents we still need to complete the processing of your file. Click on "Complete required documents" to see exactly what we need. Missing documents are in yellow, completed documents are in green. Click on the hyperlink to access a PDF of the document.
  • Checklist
    This shows the processing status of your application. Green is complete and yellow requires action on your part. Click on the hyperlinks for more information.
  • Pell Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU)
    This section (if applicable) shows how much of your Pell eligibility you've used to date. Students have a total of 600% (or 6 years of full-time Pell) for their entire undergraduate studies. If you're planning to transfer, be sure you allow a minimum of 200% for your upper division work, if you want to continue to receive Pell Grants.
  • Federal Direct Student Loan
    This section (if applicable) shows how the current amount of Federal Direct Student Loan balance.

Financial Aid Counseling

Select the "Financial Aid Counseling" link at the top of the page to access the following information.

  • My Awards
    This shows all your aid awards for the selected award year. It is separated into different categories of awards.
  • Request a New Loan
    If you are eligible for a Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized loan, it will be displayed on your Award page.  You can accept or decline the loan(s) from there.  
  • Award Letter
    This is your official financial aid eligibility notice. This is updated each time a change is made to your financial aid package.
  • Federal Shopping Sheet
    Coming soon!
  • Correspondence Option
    Check this only if want to receive paper copies of financial aid correspondence.
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
    This shows details on your SAP status.