Southwestern College is committed to providing resources for students facing homelessness or housing insecurity. We have numerous resources available to you, both in the community and on campus.
Should you find yourself homeless or at the risk of becoming homeless within the next 24-hours please call 211 and visit the Regional Task Force on the Homeless (RTFH) website (https://www.rtfhsd.org/).
Community Housing Resources
The organizations below are just a few of the local and community resources available to assist homeless students and families.
- San Diego 211 is a confidential, stigma-free referral source that connect San Diego residents with a variety of community resources, including emergency housing referrals. Dial 211 from any phone
- City of Chula Vista - Addressing Homeless-Related Issues
- City of Chula Vista - Homeless Resources
- South Bay Community Services -Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing
- CARE Community Center - San Diego Community Resource Hub
- San Diego Housing Commission Housing Opportunities
- San Diego Housing Commission Homeless Solutions
- City of San Diego Homeless Services Hub