This page is comprised of several projects that are a part of the Research Office's annual agenda and does not include the additional ad hoc reporting that we do. If you are looking for a report provided by our office and do not see it below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In its commitment to increase transfer and degree and certificate attainment, the California Community Colleges Board of Governors has established a performance measurement system that tracks student success at all 112 community colleges.
This scorecard represents an unprecedented level of transparency and accountability on student progress and success metrics in public higher education in the United States. The data available in this scorecard tell how well colleges are doing in remedial instruction, job training programs, retention of students and graduation and completion rates.
With data reported by gender, age and ethnicity, colleges, students and the public can also better determine if colleges are narrowing achievement gaps, which is vitally important for our students and our state's economy.
If you have questions about the data or documentation used to develop the Student Success Scorecard, please contact the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office at email@example.com.
Governing Board Presentations
- 2018 Student Feedback Survey Report (PDF)
- 2016 Student Feedback Survey Report (PDF)
- 2015 Student Satisfaction Survey Report (PDF)
- 2014 Student Satisfaction Survey Report (PDF)
- 2013 Student Satisfaction Survey Report (PDF)
- 2012 Student Satisfaction Survey Report (PDF)
- 2011 Student Satisfaction Survey Report (PDF)
Online, Hybrid, and Fact-to-Face Course Outcomes Analysis
ISLO Overview Reports
- ISLO 3-Year Overview Fall 2011 - Spring 2014 (PDF)
- ISLO 2-Year Overview Fall 2011 - Spring 2013 (PDF)
ISLO Term Reports
- ISLO Report Fall 2013 (PDF)
- ISLO Report Spring 2013 (PDF)
- ISLO Report Fall 2012 (PDF)
- ISLO Report Spring 2012 (PDF)
- ISLO Report Fall 2011 (PDF)
Other Institutional Reports