SWC Outlook Email is provided to all current staff and faculty members as an effective way to communicate with colleagues, students, and others in an efficient manner. By using SWC Email offered by Southwestern Community College District, you agree to the 3720 AP (Computer & Network Acceptable Use Policy) and 3730 AP (District Email Use).
Accessing Your Email
Staff and faculty can access SWC Outlook Email in a few ways:
- Launch SWC Outlook Email on MySWC from any web browser
- Open the Microsoft 365 Outlook App from your SWC office desktop/laptop computer (if applicable)
- Connect your home desktop/laptop computer, mobile phone, and/or tablet to SWC Outlook Email (instructions are below)
Setting Up Email Apps
Follow the links below to grab the instructions for setting up SWC Outlook Email on your devices (MySWC login required):
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Desktop App (Windows)
- iPhone/iPad Mail App (iOS)
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Mobile App for iPhone/iPad (iOS)
- Android Email App (Android)
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Mobile App (Android)
If you get stuck and need assistance, please contact the Help Desk.
The links below are excellent resources for learning all about your SWC Outlook Email and the features it includes: